Located in the Grand Trunk High School
4704 46th Avenue
Our Hours Aare
Our website address is www.evansburglibrary.ab.ca
Have you been to your library lately?
Come see what we have to offer!
- Over 1,000,000 BOOKS Available through TRACPAC
- Videos, monthly BESTSELLERS, audio, large print, foreign language, picture books, large nonfiction collection, magazines
- HIGH SPEED INTERNET browsing/email
- Excellent INTER-LIBRARY LOANING system-find whatever you need.
- BOOK CLUB - 4th Thursday of Every Month/ held in Library, 7:00pm
- LEISURE CORNER - cozy up with a great new novel and a hot cup of java
- CHILDREN'S NOOK - a friendly and fun stop for kids; Summer Story Hour
- LOCAL ARTIST - work on display
- WE OFFER - laminating, photocopying, and Microsoft Word computer use
- FEES: FREE
- Borrowing period - three weeks; FINES - $0.10 per day per item
We are looking for Board Members.
If interested, please call Melissa or Lynn at 727-2030.
The Board meets the 2nd Monday of each month.