Located in the Grand Trunk High School
4704 46th Avenue
Check out our website at
- Tuesday : Noon - 8:00pm
- Wednesday : Noon - 8:00pm
- Thursday : Noon-8:00pm
- Open July and August, same hours
Have you been to your library lately?
Come see what we have to offer!
- Over 1,000,000 BOOKS Available through TRACPAC
- Videos, monthly BESTSELLERS, audio, large print, foreign language, picture books, large nonfiction collection, magazines
- HIGH SPEED INTERNET browsing/email
- Excellent INTER-LIBRARY LOANING system-find whatever you need.
- BOOK CLUB - 4th Thursday of Every Month/ held in Library, 7:00pm
- LEISURE CORNER - cozy up with a great new novel and a hot cup of java
- CHILDREN'S NOOK - a friendly and fun stop for kids; Summer Story Hour
- LOCAL ARTIST - work on display
- WE OFFER - laminating, photocopying, and Microsoft Word computer use
- FEES: Family - $20.00, Single - $10.00, Student - $5.00, Senior - $5.00
- Borrowing period - three weeks; FINES - $0.10 per day per item
We are looking for Board Members.
If interested, please call Heather or Lynn at 727-2030.
The Board meets the 2nd Monday of each month.